BK Soul Sustenance Message 3 April 2016

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 03-04-2016

    Soul Sustenance 03-04-2016


    Benefits Of Realizing The Law Of Action 

    Suppose a person from India goes to America for the first time and rents a car over there. He then parks his rented car on the wrong side of the road. He will be charged a fine because parking laws are different in both countries. He cannot simply say I didn’t know, I am ignorant. It should have been his responsibility, if driving, to find out the laws of the new country but he didn’t take enough care. 

    In ignorance, we have done many things against the universal laws of creation – especially the Law of Karma. We did not have the complete knowledge of what are good/bad karmas, what are right/wrong karmas; what different types of effects different karmas would have on me, others and nature. But we cannot just say I didn't know. It was our responsibility to know. If we look at the state of the world now, there may be a few sparks of light or spiritual enlightenment but, generally, there is a great amount of darkness. That gives us an indication of the sorts of karmas the vast majority of us have been performing, due to ignorance, to have produced the situations or circumstances in the world. 

    The complete knowledge of the karmic process, which we learn when we are introduced to spirituality, helps us: 

    • reduce the burden of the past
    • remove any type of suffering or sorrow in our present life
    • change our future as well as that of the world, to make it better and more positive
    • experience a positive return from our spiritual efforts
    • understand all the why’s, how’s, what’s and when’s which surround our life 

    Message for the day 03-04-2016


    To be easy is to touch hearts without leaving a mark. 

    Thought to Ponder: 

    Every relationship has something beautiful to contribute. Although there are certain moments where there is bound to be conflict or discord. Yet, when I am connected with the positive side of the relationship, I am able to give unconditionally and touch hearts. Thus, I am able to be free from such words, thoughts or even attitude that leaves a negative impact. 

    Point to Practice: 

    Today I will say something good and touching to people around me. I will take as many chances I can to touch the hearts of those around me. This will make me appreciate and value the contribution that people in my life make for my own growth and progress. Every relationship has, in fact, some unique contribution to make. 


    ***OM SHANTI***