BK Soul Sustenance Message 2 May 2016

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 02-05-2016

    Soul Sustenance 02-05-2016


    Overcoming Frustration In Relationships 

    There are two things in life that we can never change: 

    - the past and 

    - other people 

    This often brings us one frustration after the other, especially when we do not get the results that we want. Frustration is also a sign of failure, and every time that you fail in getting what you want from the other, your self-esteem and self-confidence are reduced. 

    Frustration is a form of anger. You allow the negative emotion to control you, and therefore you lose control. Most times situations will not be as you want them to be and neither will people behave as you want them to. Therefore, you can decide now if you want to continue allowing the other to dictate your reactions according to how they behave, which results in the loss of your rule, control and personal power, or you can decide that no matter how the other behaves, you rule over your responses; you decide what you want to think and feel.
    When another tries to control you and then gets frustrated because you don't do what he or she wants or you aren't who he or she expects you to be, they get in a bad mood with you; they look at you with anger and what do you do? You then place an invisible barrier between you and him or her. In such a way that they cannot enter into your world and you do not leave yours either, they lose their influence over you. In the same way, when you try to control people you lose your influence over them and distance is generated. 

    Message for the day 02-05-2016

    To understand the importance of something is to do it immediately. 

    Though to Ponder:

    When I understand that something is important in my life, I need to bring it into action immediately. If I don't do that, it means I haven't fully understood its importance. So, I need to make time for it on a daily basis. When I take little steps towards it, I will be able to slowly get the courage and also the time to do it. 

    Point to Practice: 

    Today I will not say I do not have time for what I feel is the right thing to do. I will allocate at least 5 minutes each day to do what I have to. Slowly, I find that the time space available for this activity would automatically increase. 



    ***OM SHANTI***