BK Soul Sustenance Message 21 June 2016

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK  Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 21-06-2016

    Soul Sustenance 21-06-2016


    Making The Journey With The Right Realization 

    It’s so easy to become caught up in my physical role - my name, physical personality and looks; the social setup or family I’ve been born into, my friend circle, the school I went to, the person I married, the organization in which I work, the various material objects I own or possess. I forget my true identity, the spiritual being, and that it is me, the spirit or soul, who is experiencing life through this physical body and surrounding circumstances. The physical, human side is essential, but it’s the spirit, the being, the energy, which makes the journey. The physical body is the vehicle through which the journey is made. The people who exist in my life are also energies making their journeys through their respective vehicles. Looking at myself and others, when I realize who is making the journey and I remember this and maintain this spiritual consciousness throughout the day, I'm able to access spiritual treasures of peace, of power, of love and joy and see the same in others. It is because of not remaining in this remembrance; I remember and identify with the vehicle and experience my false identity. That is why we find ourselves empty of these treasures today. As a result there is a tremendous increase in interest in meditation throughout the world. Unlike in the past when this interest was seen primarily in the East, today relaxation and meditation is a blooming industry in the Western countries. 

    The more I become trapped by a materialistic consciousness, and the more I lose contact with my inner self, the less freedom I experience. The search of happiness through the physical senses brings temporary, short-lived gains. My life lacks depth when the only things I know, realize and feel are related to the loads of information I receive from the physical sense organs, and I become disconnected from the spiritual dimension. 

    Message for the day 21-06-2016


    To look at positive in people is to relate to them well. 

    Thought to Ponder:

    Seeing positive in people earns me multiple benefit. One, I will be able to keep my mind free from negativity. Two, for having seen the positive side of people, I will be able to encourage them to use that aspect of theirs when in interaction with me. Three, I will also be able to earn their good wishes as I am relating to them positively under all circumstances. 

    Point to Practice: 

    Today I will only have good wishes for everyone I meet. I will take a good thought for everyone dear to me and also for the ones I come into contact with. For today, I will not think negative about anyone. If the thought does come, I will postpone it. 



    ***OM SHANTI***