BK Soul Sustenance Message 7 July 2016

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 07-07-2016

    Soul Sustenance 07-07-2016


    Crossing Negative Situations With Spiritual Power (Part 3) 

    Situations are to be overcome without them creating a deep influence on our consciousness. It is said that tolerate situations with pleasure and don’t feel their pressure. Pressure of situations has a negative effect on our mind and that can in turn influence our thinking to such an extent that it’s difficult to take away your mind and thoughts from the situation. Someone might say that since the last four days I have not stopped thinking of my argument with my office colleague or another one might say today I am low since the morning because I heard a very bad news of the death of my close relative. Isn’t it almost like a natural instinct? If a situation is there I will feel different and that different is always negative. 

    So how do I train myself for a more right or more natural instinct of remaining positive? That will come over a period of time with experience and also practicing stability in every difficult situation we face. It’s like a ship without a rudder, which can lose direction and drown in a rough sea. In the same manner, the rudder of spiritual power will enable us to cross negative situations with ease. It’s also not about saying to yourself that I am powerful and then repeating the same mistakes of thinking negative. Unless power is filled in the soul through the technique of meditation, we will never change into positive thinking individuals even if we are very determined to become positive and remain away from the negative. Power in the mind will also create positive sanskaras of faith, patience, determination, tolerance and stability, which will help us in any difficult situation and we will cross every negative situation with ease and lightness. 

    Message for the day 07-07-2016


    Cleanliness of the intellect brings accurate decision making. 

    Expression:

    When the intellect is not clear, it is constantly wandering and it becomes tired. A tired intellect is not able to concentrate properly and so whatever decisions are made at that time are not so accurate. When there is cleanliness within there are no waste or negative thoughts and the entire thought power is used in the right way and so the right decisions are made. 

    Experience: 

    When I am clean within, I am able to experience lightness. Because I am clean and clear within, I find that I do not have any conflict or difficulty in making decisions. Instead I will be able to find the flow of thoughts moving in the right direction very naturally. So I find things also moving in the right direction. 


    ***OM SHANTI***