BK Soul Sustenance Message 28 October 2016

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 28-10-2016

    Soul Sustenance 28-10-2016


    Experiencing Perfection And Success In Role Playing (Part 1) 

    Spirituality gives me the detached realization of being pure consciousness. This realization not only detaches me from my physical body, but also detaches me from the different roles I play through my physical body (male or female) and the different acts or scenes in each role, in one particular day or one particular lifetime. The roles may be many, the acts and the scenes may be many, but I am the actor playing the different roles and participating in the different acts. 

    There is great strength in experiencing myself as an actor as compared to the previous existence in which I used to lose myself and forget my spiritual identity completely while playing the different roles, identifying more with the roles and thinking myself to be the role instead of being a spiritual actor. An actor, even while in the midst of the most dramatic scenes, even whilst getting excited or emotional or angry, knows he is not the part itself, the part is just temporary. He knows he is something more than that, and that when the play is over, the role will not exist anymore. So, even though I play my role, I don’t cut off myself from the role and don’t leave my responsibilities, I need to adopt the observer or spectator or detached consciousness instead of the player consciousness. A player tends to get over-involved. So, the balance has to be maintained – I play as well as remain detached. Only then the roles will be played to complete perfection and I will experience success in each role. 

    (To be continued tomorrow …) 

    Message for the day 28-10-2016

    The one who attains blessings are the richest. 

    Expression:

    Every individual has some or the other speciality. When this speciality is revealed in one's own words and behaviour, good wishes emerge from others very naturally. These good wishes become a form of blessing for the one who is making effort with an honest heart. Such blessings help one to further put in more effort and move on towards success. 

    Experience: 

    To experience the good wishes and blessings from others is to experience the richness of life. There is joy in being connected to the others and being in harmony with them. The good wishes of others act as boosters in order to fulfill what I set out to do and I experience quick and easy progress. 



    ***OM SHANTI***