BK Soul Sustenance Message 31 October 2016

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 31-10-2016

    Soul Sustenance 31-10-2016


    God’s Help At Every Step (Part 1) 

    We all live our lives looking for perfection in every sphere and always look for ways to achieve that with ease. Also, perfection cannot come unless we have the right path to achieve that. Have you ever given a thought to what God’s mind would think about various actions that we perform in life? What that means is if I have to meet a few of my family members or friends today for a purpose or deciding what should we do for a particular issue and we didn’t know what to do - in this case, could we look upto God for a solution? And how would we take that help from God? Have you ever wondered? How many of us are so close to God that we can take His help in this manner for little actions of life? Have we won God’s heart so that we can just remember Him for a minute in a difficult situation and He would provide us His guidance or the path of what to do? Let’s give it a thought in this message. 

    First of all, I need to check my mind as to how clean and pure it is? Because the more my mind is transparent and a mirror image of God’s purity and cleanliness, the more help I will receive from God. Some people wonder are there some people in this world who receive more help from God? Or is it only our own actions of the past and present which help us in a difficult situation? It is actually both – the help from God as well as our actions. The important thing is that help from God can be a magic factor in difficult situations, which can be our savior. And if we want to receive it, perform good actions and make yourselves virtuous and full of truth, sweetness, purity and humility, the qualities God likes. 

    (To be continued tomorrow …) 

    Message for the day 31-10-2016


    To have love for God means to be protected from weaknesses. 

    Expression:

    To have love for God means to have love for the perfection that is present within each and every individual, which means to be able to recognise and relate to everyone's specialities. When this is done, automatically one remains free from one's own weaknesses and fears and also from looking at the imperfections in others. 

    Experience: 

    God's love frees me from all worries and concerns. There will be that close connection with God that will enable me to feel light and easy as God takes care of all my worries and troubles. The faith that God is with me frees me from negativity and so I also find my faith making me an instrument to help others to be free from negativity. I am able to give hope and courage to others too. 



    ***OM SHANTI***