BK Soul Sustenance Message 9 October 2016

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 09-10-2016

    Soul Sustenance 09-10-2016

    The Spiritual Director And The Actor 


    Spirituality adds great depth and value to Shakespeare's famous words - All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. Through spirituality, I realize and experience myself as a soul, separate from the body, playing a part on the stage of the world through my physical body costume. The difference between the actor and the role is clearly understood. An added dimension then, to this consciousness is that God or the Supreme Being is the Spiritual Director of the play we are enacting. 

    The Director - God looks at the entire drama and every actor's part from a broader perspective. His vision is not just limited to the present but stretches from the past (past not limited to this birth) to the future (future not limited to this birth) of each one's part. I learn from the Director how to play my own part with accuracy, now as well as his training helps me for the future. Like any good actor, I need to have a lot of respect, appreciation, loyalty and love for the Director and immense faith in him. The Director is like a mentor or guide for an actor, to whom he surrenders completely. He knows that by doing that, his act will be of the highest quality. If he doesn't do that and he performs his act his own way, his act will suffer and he will experience pain. As a result he will not be as successful as one who is willing to listen and learn from the Director. If I keep a little distance between me and my role, so I don't lose sight of the Spiritual Director's instructions and the way the play is moving, my part will be much easier to perform, better appreciated by all, and I will be extremely successful. Positive appreciation for a performance for an actor's performance by the spectators is of great value to any actor, sometimes even more important than commercial success. So surrendering to the soul's Director and having a strong relationship of mutual trust with him is particularly helpful at this time, when there is a lot of confusion on the stage of the Earth with billions of actors crowded here and our acts not exactly of the highest quality. So I, the spiritual actor need someone at this time who can tell me about mistakes committed by my in my past acts and improve my act of the present which will result in a positive present as well as future. Spirituality introduces me to that someone. 

    Message for the day 09-10-2016


    Truth never needs to be proved. 

    Expression:

    When the truth of what is said is challenged, there is naturally a protest. Words spoken after that are usually defensive and argumentative. This leads only to waste talk and arguments because no one is willing to listen at that time. But truth is that which is revealed on it own and never needs to be proved. 

    Experience: 

    When I recognise the fact that I am right and am aware of this, I never feel the need to prove it. I never argue my point but have the self-respect of what I am. So even if I am challenged I remain unaffected. I understand that a real diamond shines on even when it is lying with stones or covered with dust. 


    ***OM SHANTI***