BK Soul Sustenance Message 28 February 2017

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 28-02-2017

    Soul Sustenance 28-02-2017


    A Message From God (Part 2) 

    “As you had been playing your part on the world stage for a very long time, your purity and power slowly started to reduce. You forgot your own self and thought you were the body you were wearing and thus lust, anger, ego, attachment and greed came into your interactions. The love and harmony which was there amongst you was lost and you started cheating and fighting with each other. When you experienced pain and sorrow, you started calling out to me. You started looking for me, you had forgotten that I, your Father, stays in the soul world. You started looking for me in your own world. You had a faint memory that I like you, am a being of light, so you started building temples, where you made a symbol of my form to remember me. 

    Also, the world saw some pure children come to your world to guide you like - Mohammed, Jesus Christ, Gautam Buddha, Mahavir, Guru Nanak. They came to teach you the right way of living. They reminded you of me and they came to connect you to me. 

    As time passed, you got divided in the name of religion, nationalities, caste and creed. You, my sweet children, started waging wars in my name. You built temples of your ancestors, the divine souls who had lived in your world in the Golden and Silver Age (or Heaven) - Shri Lakshmi Narayan, Shri Ram Sita …. You built temples to glorify them and you started looking for me in them. As your cries increased, your search for me became more intense. You even looked for me in nature. Some of you dedicated your life to search for me, but still could not find me. Some of you got so entangled in your world of science and technology that you even believed that I did not exist. This was the Copper Age (Dwaparyuga) and Iron Age (Kaliyuga).” 

    (To be continued tomorrow …) 

    Message for the day 28-02-2017


    The one who fulfills promises with determination is the one who overcome all problems. 

    Projection:

    When I see some weakness working within me I usually make a promise to myself with a lot of enthusiasm. But if I face even a little opposition or difficulty in fulfilling this promise, I tend to lose hope and usually give up trying altogether. 

    Solution: 

    In order to bring about a change in me and fulfill my promise, I need to use the virtue of determination. Every time I find myself becoming careless in it, I need to remind myself strongly of the importance of the promise that I had made. Then I will be able to win over all the obstacles that come my way in bringing my thoughts and words to actions. 



    ***OM SHANTI***