BK Soul Sustenance Message 12 March 2017

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 12-03-2017

    Soul Sustenance 12-03-2017


    The Five Primary Qualities (Part 2) 

    The soul has five primary qualities; we could say they are the primary colours of humanity with which we paint the picture of our lives. We had discussed peace and purity yesterday. The others are: 

    Love 
    Perhaps the most difficult original quality to achieve because it has become so mixed up with attachment, possessiveness and dependence, deeply ingrained habits that have become accepted as normal. As a result, the human being finds it difficult to realize the true form of pure love, which is unconditional. The quality of love means I care, I share and, in particular, I liberate. True spiritual love never creates that need, or dependence, where others cannot find, or be, themselves. 

    Knowledge 
    To know and to be what I am eternally and truly, and to exist in this consciousness, is what we mean by knowledge. It is not knowing about the soul, peace, love, etc., but rather knowing is to be the soul, to be peace, to be love. This quality of true knowing is expressed through I am, the original awareness of the self that exists beyond the false self of ego. 

    (To be continued tomorrow ….) 

    Message for the day 12-03-2017


    The right way of living spreads joy to others. 

    Projection:

    When people around me are not happy with me, I usually believe that I am right and they are all wrong. I then cannot check or realise my own mistake. So I rarely make an attempt to change myself and continue to wait for others to change or understand me. 

    Solution: 

    If people around me are not able to get happiness from me or the way I live, I need to look at my own life in a detached way to see where I could change. Even a slightest change brought by me with sincerity will have a great effect on those around me. 



    ***OM SHANTI***