BK Soul Sustenance Message 31 March 2017

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 31-03-2017

    Soul Sustenance 31-03-2017


    A Powerful Consciousness Of Faith In Critical Situations (Part 2) 

    Having accepted the reality that negative situations in our mind, body, wealth or relationships will arise in our life from time to time (explained yesterday), a question arises what kind of consciousness do I keep in these kind of situations and how do I ensure that the situation does not overpower my consciousness. Because only a powerful consciousness of faith or victory will keep me protected from the negative emotional (internal) and physical (external) influence of these problems but will also become the most important influencing factor which will help me in overcoming the problem and going towards the solution or attracting it towards me, sometimes immediately and sometimes slowly, but steadily, without losing my inner stability during the period that I wait for the solution to arise. 

    What is a powerful consciousness of faith when faced with a negative situation? No negative scene or situation of any type in my life lasts forever and this scene shall also pass and I shall emerge victorious over it using the power of thought, the power of positivity, the power of spiritual knowledge, the power of meditation. Victory is my birthright and it is dead certain. This is in short a powerful consciousness of faith. 

    In tomorrow’s message, we shall explain what is preventing us from keeping this consciousness of faith and how we can maintain it in critical situations. 

    Message for the day 31-03-2017


    To have learnt means to bring about a practical change. 

    Projection:

    From all that happens, I usually understand a lot of things and take important lessons. But sometimes I find myself making the same mistakes again and again. So I am not able to bring about real change. 

    Solution: 

    Once I realise and learn from a mistake that has happened, I need to spend some time in understanding it even further. I need to ensure I don't ever repeat the same mistake. This will enable me to bring about real change. 



    ***OM SHANTI***