BK Soul Sustenance Message March 1-03-2017

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 01-03-2017

    Soul Sustenance 01-03-2017


    A Message From God (Part 3) 

    “You thought I decide your destiny, whenever you had a problem you blamed me for it and prayed to me to correct it. Sweet children, I am your Father, can I ever give you disease, poverty, abuse, conflict and natural calamities? Everything in your world works according to the Law of Karma, you only get a return for what actions you perform. You are the creators of your destiny. I can give you the knowledge and power to create a wonderful destiny. But for that you need to connect to me and study the knowledge I give. 

    Sweet Children, your search for me now ends. I will purify you. I will remind you of who you are and who I am. 

    My lovely children, like you, I am also just a being of spiritual light. I am the Ocean of Purity, the Ocean of Love and the Ocean of Knowledge. You have called out to me by many names. I am your Father, Teacher and Guide. You children take a body and come into the cycle of birth and death, I do not take a body. I live in the soul world, a land of silence and purity, which is also the home from where you all came to this world. I will give you knowledge, love and power to purify you.” 

    (To be continued tomorrow …) 

    Message for the day 01-03-2017


    To be successful I need to have the balance between the head and the heart. 

    Projection:

    In my interactions with others, I sometimes only use my head, i.e., my logic. I am very logical and understand the facts very clearly. But if I keep myself limited only to the facts, I tend to forget to use my heart. I then am not available to the other person and fail to understand him. 

    Solution: 

    In order to be successful in my interactions with others I need to have the right balance between my head and my heart. I need to see beyond what the facts say and try to listen and understand the other person too. When I do this I will not hurt people with my attitude but will be able to maintain harmonious relationships. 



    ***OM SHANTI***