BK Soul Sustenance Message 20 April 2017

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 20-04-2017

    Soul Sustenance 20-04-2017

    Self Empowerment 

    Make a list of your strengths and weaknesses. Now make up a series of questions, which will judge how effectively you are using these strengths to improve your personal and professional life, and what negative effects are your weaknesses (shortcomings) having on the same. These are some of the questions that you can ask yourself at the end of each week to monitor your self-progress: 

    e.g. Which strengths if acquired would help me improve my worth (value) at the workplace? Is any weakness of mine proving to be an obstacle (barrier) in maintaining a healthy relationship with my family? Am I using my strengths in empowering (strengthening) others? Does any weakness exist inside me, which if removed would improve my level of contentment (satisfaction) and lead to greater peace of mind? 

    Note down three main strengths and three important roles that you play in your life. Now check if your strengths properly match the roles. If they do not match, think if there is a new personality characteristic you need to develop. If a particular role is self-selected, if it does not match your strengths, is it a good role for you to be playing? 

    Message for the day 20-04-2017


    The one who has the power of truth is the one who can tolerate. 

    Projection:

    When someone disbelieves me I usually tend to argue back and try to prove my point to the others but find that I am not able to convince them. Yet I find that the more I talk the less I am listened to. And I only end up getting frustrated. 

    Solution

    When someone challenges the truth of my words, I need to check within myself if there is something that I can correct or learn. When I learn to do this, instead of being stubborn with what I have to say or blaming others, I find it easy to tolerate. 



    ***OM SHANTI***