BK Soul Sustenance Message 1 June 2017

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 01-06-2017

    Soul Sustenance 01-06-2017


    God And I – The Task We Share (Part 4) 

    Whenever you begin your day each morning, begin with a vision of love and mercy for each and every individual of the world. Do you know that the negative thought energy of each individual of the world is going to each corner of the world and causing negative changes in the universe? This is showing in the form of natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, droughts, and many more forms on a physical level along with negative changes in the minds of people on an emotional level. It may be difficult to believe but each of the more than 700 crore individuals of the world are contributing to a negative fall in values as well as physical energies of the world. Remember, each one’s cumulative negative thought patterns are affecting the world in a big way. In the same way, the positive thought power of a few pure and powerful minds can cause positivity to spread in the entire world and begin to change the world constructively. It does not require crores of people to bring about a change in the world, only a few thousand or a few lakh pure and highly motivated minds can do it. 

    We all live in a world where we are influencing each other every second with our thought energy and also changing each and every molecule of the world. This includes every cell of our own physical body, nature in general and nature’s five elements – earth, wind, water, fire and sky. So, as a world server, it is important to realize that the world does not necessarily need the positive energy of all the people of the world. It is not possible that all of us i.e. each and every individual of the world will change in a big way or become purer. We do not have such a huge system in place where everyone starts cleaning their consciousness and that starts changing the entire world. It is only me, as an individual who can start purifying myself and bringing about a change in my immediate surroundings like in the people I am close to and my loved ones. Then I bring change in the society in which I move about and then the city in which I stay, then in my country and then in the whole world. This is called world transformation through self transformation. 

    (To be continued tomorrow …) 

    Message for the day 01-06-2017


    The one who checks himself constantly is the one who experiences progress. 

    Projection:

    The one who keeps checking himself is also able to bring about a change in himself. Such a person takes each situation as a chance to learn something new and bring about some change for the better. So there is constant improvement in his life. 

    Solution: 

    When something goes wrong, if I learn to check myself and bring about a change immediately, I will be able to experience constant progress. No situation will make me have negative feelings or make me stop, but I will be able to enjoy everything that comes my way. 



    ***OM SHANTI***