BK Soul Sustenance Message 21 July 2017

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 21-07-2017

    Soul Sustenance 21-07-2017


    Let’s Be Human Beings, Not Human Doings (Part 1) 

    We are all special angels in this world born for a higher purpose. Have you ever wondered that apart from living a life from morning to night, full of actions like dressing up in the morning, going to work, cooking meals and going off to sleep at the end of the day, we also have a higher purpose in this lifetime? Take for e.g. a machine in your home like an air conditioner. It runs when we put it on and shuts down when we instruct it to. When it is not running, it remains idle without ever thinking that it could do something else. Does it have a higher purpose? No. Then one day comes when we discard it forever and it is abandoned. We all are human beings first and not human doings only. Human doings work from morning to night, performing different actions, without a higher purpose. Human beings have a higher purpose - to look after the being while performing actions necessary to life. So, let us not be a like a machine from today. When we step into our workplace or when we look after our home, family and friends, let us think and be aware that one day we will leave this body and take with us nothing. No financial success, professional achievement, beautiful relationship and looks and outer personality will go with you, when you are no longer in this physical costume or body. 

    So, pause for a minute this moment and look inwards. I love my son or daughter or husband or wife but one day they will no longer be with me, when I leave this physical costume. For me, the purpose of my life may be looking after them. But my higher purpose is looking after my inner self, my sanskaras, my inner being, which I will carry with me. So take an affirmation every morning – I choose to beautify my inner self in the complete day and give happiness to everyone I meet. I choose to be good at work but also work on my actions, which make me receive blessings from everyone. Also, I choose to be a mirror of goodness for everyone, in which people will see positivity and be inspired to become better human beings. Why? Because you are special, a special human being and not an ordinary human doing! 

    (To be continued tomorrow …) 

    Message for the day 21-07-2017


    The power of cooperation enables the most difficult task to be successfully done. 

    Expression:

    To have the power of cooperation means to have the ability to see and use the specialities of others in any task that is to be done. It is the ability to respect and use the suggestions and ideas of each and everyone which contributes for the success of the task. So the one who is able to use this power is able to be successful in any task that he takes up. 

    Experience: 

    When I am able to give cooperation and take cooperation from those around me, I never experience fear for any task that has to be done, but am able to be at ease, knowing that everything is possible. I am also able to earn the respect of those around me for having made the best use of their specialities, which further facilitates the success of the task. 



    ***OM SHANTI***