BK Soul Sustenance Message 22 June 2016

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 22-06-2016

    Soul Sustenance 22-06-2016


    Connecting To The Qualities Of Others 

    Meditation adds immense value and depth to my relationships. It also brings closeness in them. Many obstacles and barriers, both on a physical as well as a subtle level, come between me and others when my consciousness and as a result, my perception are struck primarily in the physical dimension. If I hardly know five to ten per cent of myself, and that too mostly on the surface, my relationships are going to be similarly superficial. With my self-respect built on very weak foundations, it will tend to be delicate and I'll be prone to trying to maintain it by thinking about and focusing my energies on others' weaknesses, sometimes real and sometimes even imagined. I'll also find it hard to realize and appreciate their qualities. Such is the state of so many human relationships today. 

    In meditation, I go into the depths of myself, and deep within my inner being, I find the beauty of peace, love and happiness that is there inside me. I also realize that this same beauty lies inside each soul. Then naturally and very easily, without any effort, I get connected to the same qualities in others. I also find the strength to do the same. I am no longer judgmental seeing others’ temporary sanskaras of negativity. I find qualities that are basically there inside every soul: the original qualities or sanskaras of each spiritual being. It’s like a basic prototype for the whole of humanity, which I deeply see and realize. 

    Message for the day 22-06-2016


    To appreciate all scenes of life is to remain happy and cheerful. 

    Thought to Ponder:

    Every scene in my life has a reason and I need to appreciate that reason. Each scene is an opportunity to express my inherent talent (some quality of mine). If I do not use that quality which I need to use in that scene and slip into some negativity, I have lost the opportunity to act out well in that scene and missed out the joy of my role in the scene. So, I need to ensure that I enjoy every scene of life beautifully. 

    Point to Practice: 

    Today I will remain happy. Happiness is a choice and I choose to be happy. Everything that is happening has a reason - I understand and appreciate that reason. So, whatever happens, I choose happiness. I understand that there is no meaning in all that I do, if I don't do it with happiness. 



    ***OM SHANTI***