BK Soul Sustenance Message 27 July 2016

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 27-07-2016

    Soul Sustenance 27-07-2016


    Steps Of Determination (Part 2) 

    Determination is a power of the mind, which is present inside each one of us to some extent or the other and we all can increase it as much as we want. First, the realization needs to be there that I need to become determined and challenge my life’s negative situations or even improve my nature as a person or become successful in every sphere of my life or give love and keep good wishes for everyone or make my relationships more beautiful and full of peace, love and joy or make a rich career or shape up my role in a positive manner. These are some of the different aims and objectives we may have at different stages of our life and the start to fulfilling these objectives, apart from doing something or the other on a physical level and on an external level, is an internal thought and deep feeling of determination. 

    Without determination, anything we do on an external level, we will not be able to achieve its desired aim and objective because the moment we begin our journey of fulfilling our aim, there could be an obstacle in our path and the moment we see the obstacle, we may not have the spiritual power to cross the obstacle. The spiritual power that needs to exist in our mind should in the form of thoughts and feelings as well as an attitude full of hope, patience and of course, determination. So, the start has to be made in any purpose with our minds oriented very very consciously towards determination and then that determination should come into action. And this determination will then become the secret key in opening opportunities, which will lead you to your desired destination of success. 

    (To be continued tomorrow …) 

    Message for the day 27-07-2016


    Royalty of personality lies in cheerfulness. 

    Thought to ponder:

    A royal person maintains his royalty and poise in all circumstances. Cheerfulness in all situations is royalty. There might be situations challenging my state of self-respect and happiness. But I will continue to move forward with a sense of self-respect and positivity. 

    Point to practice: 

    Today I will remain seated on my secret of self-respect in all I do. I will order situations, my mind and my own sense organs whilst seated on this seat. I will not come down and get colored or affected by the negativity of the situation. 



    ***OM SHANTI***