BK Soul Sustenance Message 29 October 2016

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 29-10-2016

    Soul Sustenance 29-10-2016


    Experiencing Perfection And Success In Role Playing (Part 2) 

    Continuing from yesterday’s message, if I'm able to protect and maintain my inner spiritual identity in each role that I play in the day, it’s much easier for me to switch roles. I switch roles so many times even in one particular day. If I lose myself in a particular role, my mind and intellect tends to become limited and restricted to that role and I'm not able to see beyond the immediate needs of the role and I find it difficult to adapt to another role. As a father, for example, I may also be called upon to play the different roles of husband or a Managing Director or a friend or a brother or a son or a son-in-law etc. Also many a times, for e.g. in the absence of the mother, I may have to play the role of the mother or in the absence of the Office Manager in my company on a particular day, I may have to play his role, etc., both being roles that I do not normally play. I'll have a better chance of being able to fulfill all these roles if I don’t get too caught up in any of the roles while playing them and remain in my spiritual consciousness while playing them. A spiritual consciousness will keep me detached. 

    Every role demands different positive personality traits or sanskaras to be put into practice. I need to be flexible and possess the ability to pick those personality traits from my complete spiritual store house of personality traits that I the soul possess inside me, that are best suited to the role and are required for that role at that particular moment, so that the role and the act is played accurately and perfectly to my satisfaction as well as the other’s satisfaction. In a bodily, limited consciousness, I will not be able to that. 

    (To be continued tomorrow …) 

    Message for the day 29-10-2016


    To be an instrument means to consider oneself as the messenger of God. 

    Expression:

    When there is the awareness of being an instrument of God, there is naturally a desire to do the best. Every task is marked with the stamp of one's own speciality. There is nothing negative visible, nor is there anything waste or ordinary. This is because there is constantly the aim to be the best in order to become a worthy instrument of God. 

    Experience: 

    As I am an instrument of God - a beautiful instrument of God - I always find myself to be unique and special. I am the messenger of God Himself, as each and every word and every act of mine is marked with the quality of God. My intellect becomes so divine that God can work through me and bring benefit to those around me. 



    ***OM SHANTI***