BK Soul Sustenance Message 17 December 2016

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 17-12-2016

    Soul Sustenance 17-12-2016


    The Relationship Between The Soul And The Body 

    Human being means the consciousness, the soul or being (living energy), experiencing life through the physical body, the human(non-living). The body is perishable and temporary, whereas the soul is eternal and without physical dimension. 
    • The soul is the driver; the body is the car. 
    • The soul is the actor; the body is its costume. 
    • The soul is a diamond; the body is the jewelry box. 
    • The soul is the musician; the body is the instrument. 
    • The soul is the guest; the body is the hotel. 
    • The soul is the deity; the body is the temple. 

    I can use a knife to chop vegetables. I can use the same knife to kill someone. The knife neither decides (outwards) nor experiences (inwards), but can be washed easily under water. Now look at the fingers which held the knife. They neither decide nor experience the actions. They too can be washed under water. It's easy to realize that the knife is an instrument, but it is more difficult to realize that the fingers as well as the arms are instruments too. The legs are instruments for walking, the eyes for seeing, the ears for hearing, the mouth for speaking, the tongue for tasting, the heart for pumping food and oxygen (via blood) around the body, and so on. Even the brain is an instrument used like a computer to express all thought, word and action programs through the body and to experience the results. If every physical part of the body is an instrument, who or what is it that is using this instrument? Very simply it is I, the self, the soul. The soul uses the word I for itself and the word my when referring to the body; my hands, my eyes, my brain, etc. I am different from my body. 

    Message for the day 17-12-2016


    To let go of worry of the problem is to find the right solution. 

    Expression:

    When the mind is caught up with any problem there is a great difficulty in finding solutions. Instead when the mind is free from worry, it finds the answers that lie within. So whatever the kind of situations or problems, the one who is free from worry is the one who is able to respond to the situation in the right way. Nor does such a person take time in making decisions during challenging times. 

    Experience: 

    When I only continue to worry about my problems it is like cursing the darkness. It will not bring light. All I need to do is light a little lamp and I will find the light coming in slowly spreading all around. I find that it is very easy to find the solutions that are already within me. 



    ***OM SHANTI***