BK Soul Sustenance Message 13 March 2017

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 13-03-2017

    Soul Sustenance 13-03-2017


    The Five Primary Qualities (Part 3) 

    The soul has five primary qualities; we could say they are the primary colours of humanity with which we paint the picture of our lives. We have discussed four of the qualities in the last couple of days. The last one is: 

    Happiness Happiness is the natural expression of joy in being alive and interacting with others. Happiness is only possible when I relate to myself and express respectfully what I am and allow others to share in what I am and what I have. I relate to people and nature and experience the fulfillment of human life through relationships. 

    In the meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris, we absorb the rays of these five primary qualities from the Supreme Soul by concentrating on his point of divine light form in the incorporeal world (paramdham or shantidham). The absorption and the harmony of these basic qualities (peace, purity, love, knowledge and happiness) lead to the development of many more virtues inside us. 

    As we become aware of these five primary qualities, we gradually realize that each one of them has many characteristics. 

    e.g. we understand that love does not mean just a special feeling for one or two people. Spiritual love is far greater; it means respect, tolerance, forgiveness, compassion and flexibility; there is a universal feeling of belonging, an openness of heart, a generosity of spirit that is all-embracing. 

    Message for the day 13-03-2017


    When there is determination in my thoughts, the clouds of negative situations will fade away. 

    Projection:

    There are a lot of negative situations that come my way, as I am moving along. During the difficult phase I tend to experience a lot of negativity within too, either in the form of fear, anger or pain. At that time the difficulty seems very big and seems to last forever. 

    Solution: 

    I need to recognize the fact that whatever difficulties I face are like passing clouds. These clouds come at their time and fade away at their time too. I need to develop the determination to work on my problems with this understanding. I will then be able to face the situation with ease. 



    ***OM SHANTI***