BK Soul Sustenance Message 2 January 2018

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 02-01-2018

    Soul Sustenance 02-01-2018


    Blessings For The World (Part 2) 

    The world is in a need of peaceful, loveful and joyful blessings from each and every individual of the world. Blessings are positive mental vibrations or the energy of positive thought transmitted by the mind in favour of a particular cause. Such energy brings benefit to a person or group of persons located anywhere in the world. 

    Sit in silence and switch on the button of a positive consciousness for a few minutes everyday. That means create positive thoughts like – 
    1. I am a peaceful being of light at the centre of the forehead, a peaceful soul …. I spread the rays of peace to the people of the world …. I experience the world globe in front of me and I radiate peace to the complete planet and all those who live on it …. 
    2. I am a soul responsible for world service …. I am a very powerful soul and give power to the people of the world …. I hold the responsibility of giving spiritual sustenance to its people in these times of sorrow …. 
    3. I am a soul full of love; I radiate loveful good wishes to the world and nature …. I am a soul full of joy; I have an inner desire that the world becomes free of pain and sorrow, which I am fulfilling with my good wishes …. 
    4. I am a source of spiritual power and I provide relief to the world from the difficulties they face through my thoughts full of strength and support …. 
    5. I am an angel of God who radiates the light of peace and love; I give an experience of peace and love to my brothers and sisters all over the world, my spiritual family …. 
    6. I am a world server …. I am connected with the Ocean of Happiness, the Supreme Being …. I absorb his happiness inside me and donate to the complete world …. 

    (To be continued tomorrow …) 

    Message for the day 02-01-2018


    To have power means to enjoy the variety of life. 

    Expression:

    When there is the inner strength there is enthusiasm to give the best and also to learn and improve with every obstacle. To work with inner power is to be like a skilled player whose focus is on enjoying the match too rather than just on winning. 

    Experience: 

    When I have learned the art of focusing on my strengths, I am able to enjoy the variety scenes that life brings for me. I would enjoy dealing with all these different scenes in a natural and easy way, and also be naturally victorious. And so I have the benefit of double enjoyment. 



    ***OM SHANTI***