Brahma Kumaris - Soul Sustenance and Message for the day

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    Brahma Kumaris - Soul Sustenance and Message for the day

    Link to Brahma Kumaris

    Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 30-07-2014

    Posted: 29 Jul 2014 01:30 PM PDT

    --------------------------------------
    Soul Sustenance 30-07-2014
    --------------------------------------

    The Benefits Of Soul Consciousness (Part 3)

    The following differences between body consciousness and soul consciousness, will make you realize the benefits of soul consciousness (the practice of meditation make us soul conscious):

    In Body Consciousness: I am disturbed by feelings of false attractions.
    In Soul Consciousness: I am attracted by the qualities of the Supreme Soul only.

    In Body Consciousness: I give sorrow, like a thorn hurting everyone.
    In Soul Consciousness:I spread the fragrance of virtues like a flower.

    In Body Consciousness: I see everyone relative to my individual identity, my life revolving around "me"... this is arrogance (ego).
    In Soul Consciousness: I respect each individual and relate to them with humility (egolessness).

    In Body Consciousness: I am tense and tired.
    In Soul Consciousness: I am alert and relaxed.

    -----------------------------------------
    Message for the day 30-07-2014
    -----------------------------------------

    When there is determination in my thoughts, the clouds of negative situations will fade away.

    Projection: There are a lot of negative situations that come my way, as I am moving along. During the difficult phase I tend to experience a lot of negativity within too, either in the form of fear, anger or pain. At that time the difficulty seems very big and seems to last forever.

    Solution: I need to recognize the fact that whatever difficulties I face are like passing clouds. These clouds come at their time and fade away at their time too. I need to develop the determination to work on my problems with this understanding. I will then be able to face the situation with ease.


    In Spiritual Service,
    Brahma Kumaris

    No comments

    Say Om Shanti to all BKs