BK Soul Sustenance Message 29 May 2017

bk murli today

Posted by: BK Prerana

BK Prerana is executive editor at bkmurlis.net and covers daily updates from Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University. Prerana updates murlis in English and Hindi everyday.
Twitter: @bkprerana | Facebook: @bkkumarisprerana
Share:






    BK Soul Sustenance & Message for the day 29-05-2017

    Soul Sustenance 29-05-2017


    God And I – The Task We Share (Part 1) 

    Crossing barriers like a difficult exam or a challenge at work with a positive state of mind is something we have all got used to doing in our busy lifestyles. But what we need to remember is that that these passing scenes of life keep coming and going. It’s as if challenges in life keep coming in our lives and we have to cross them with determination and will-power. But along with the ability to be able to cross different situations, it is our duty to look outside our personal lives and see the world around us and see how people our suffering. Also, we need to look as to what we can do for them on each day and get them out of their sorrows. The world is in need of people who are ready to take time out of their busy schedules and live their lives in changing others into happier and more content human beings. When asked whether you would like to live a life of service, we normally say that’s for those who do not have a regular time table of personal and professional work. But at the same time, it is our duty that every day we spend a few minutes in the service of others and in making people happier and free from the pressures of facing difficult situations of the mind, body, work and relationships. 

    In this message series, we shall explain the importance of service which we can include in our regular life and become humble leaders in the field of service. This type of leadership in spirituality means taking a humble pledge each morning that I will touch the lives of others in different ways and make a difference to them. This does not mean that I do not take care of people who are close to me either at home or at the workplace and I don’t live a busy lifestyle. But those few minutes of service of people, whom I come across everyday at different times, will fill my life with their blessings, full of love and happiness. This, in turn, will make my personal as well as professional life full of success. 

    (To be continued tomorrow …) 

    Message for the day 29-05-2017


    Speciality lies in experiencing one's fortune. 

    Projection:

    When there is the awareness of one's fortune, there is speciality seen in every word and action, because of wanting to make the best of everything. There is also the pure desire of sharing with others, which also makes one special. 

    Solution: 

    When I have the recognition of my own fortune, and am aware of what I have, I find myself content. I have no expectations but continue to make the best use of what I already have, for my benefit and that of others. So I find myself being special and making my own fortune. 



    ***OM SHANTI***