BK Murli 3 December 2016
Read BK Murli today.
BK Murli - ● Select Murli Language
Brahma Kumaris Murli 3 December 2016
Mere Baba ki Aaj Ki BK Murli jaroor padhe, bohot meethi he. Aapko padhkar bohot acha lagega, Baba ki seva karme me bahut aanand he.Today's BK Murli Date 3 December 2016.
Murlis here are posted from bkdrluhar.com website, lets thank them for wonderful work that they are bringing Shiv Baba's words through us, a great salute to bkdrluhar team for such a nice online godly service. Read Brahma Kumaris Murli in all languages - Hindi, English, Tamil, Nepali, Bengali . Om Shanti Murli Francais, Avyakt Murli. Date 3 December 2016.
Read today's BK Murlis which are very sweet to read, It gives immense pleasure to our soul, you will enjoy reading them. You can read also Soul Sustenance and Message for the day .. Also read medition kaise kare in hindi.
What is 'MURLI'
Murlis are the unadultrated original versions of SHIVBABA our Supreme Teacher,as initially &actually spoken by Him through His medium BrahmaBaba since 1936 (refered to as 'SAKAAR' Murlis).These precious teachings have been preserved through the years, and circulated to all the 9000 Brahma Kumaris branches throughout the world, and read out daily during 'Murli-Class' to the BK students, by the teacher-in-charge.
are divine versions spoken by BAPDADA, both Shivbaba and BrahmaBaba, through Their medium Dadi Gulzaar since 1969 upto date, after Brahmababa attained his Stage of Perfection.
Shivbaba and Brahmababa are both together affectionately called BAPDADA. BAP means father, & DADA means grand-father and also elder brother.
Shivbaba is our Parlokik - Spiritual Father, the Father of all souls, and also our Grand-Father, since He is Brahma Baba's Father.
Brahma Baba is our Alokik father - the father of humanity,and not only our eldest brother in this spiritual family, but also our great-great-grandfather since he is our first ancestor or the first deity Sri Krishna, the first leaf of the human tree - the Kalp Vruksh, the first prince of the new world.
*Food is important for the body, a life-long sustenance.Similarly MURLI -is food, medicine, shield, weapon.... for the mind, a must for every BK, a Brahmin-lifelong-sustainer. Attend Murli class daily at your local center - punctual and accurate attendance. Realize the importance of spiritual study - be alert.
* For fast restoration of the Soul to perfect health,its most important to eliminate waste thoughts. The best therapy for this : Fill yourself, rather saturate your mind, churning this Knowledge to such an extent that there is no room left for Maya (the vices), or negative / waste / impure thoughts to enter your mind.
* Postive / powerful / pure thoughts obtained from Baba's Murli, are the seeds we sow for an elevated destiny.
* Make time also for daily Self-Study / Home-Work, as per ones convenience.
* You have gone through our Brahma Kumari's7-Day Basic-Introductory-Course.Murlis are the Advanced Course / Classes.
* Every single medium through which you are getting to read or listen to the Brahma Kumaris, i.e. via the TV,internet, teachers, etc. are all derived from Baba's Murlis. Therefore it is very important to study Baba’s ( original versions ) Murli daily.The added advantage of listening to it in a BK gathering is the powerful vibrations that will help re-charge you at the center, and will benefit anyone who diligently studies, and implements the teachings in their daily lives.
* We have heard stories of how the 'Gope-Gopis' used to get intoxicated listening to Sri Krishna's 'Murli' (fllute).That is but the memorial of this moment in history (the Diamond-Age / Sangamyuga),when God (Krishna - the only Perfec tSoul today) is directly imparting His True Bhagwad Gita i.e. His Murli of Knowledge.
Even if you don't get time to study the classes, etc.you are receiving regularly via this internet, do spare atleast a few minutes to read through them once a day. These classes are a revision of Baba's Murlis. This will serve as 'food for thought' throughout the day. Imbibe immediately what you understand, the rest Baba will clarify in due time. Daily Meditation is equally important as studies, as meditation helps cleanse and purify the mind which in turn helps one to clearly understand Baba's most elevated and invaluable teachings.
Be constantly intoxicated that you are now God's special chosen child, an elevated student in God's University, and God Himself is teaching you!
The complete murlis are not distributed through e-mails because of various reasons.... a few reasons are :
1. Many souls would stop going to centers because they feel that reading muralis is all that they are expected to do. They miss the combined group yoga; new ones could never learn about drishti, and those who do not go to centers can not serve through their body, mind and wealth compared to what they could have done had they attended classes.
2. There would not be the feeling, belongingness, unity, and experience of the divine family.
3. We learn a lot by observing seniors in a gathering / class.
4.Service is the area where our sanskars are put to test and opportunities are created for us to grow/ to improve. Souls will be deprived of this wonderful opportunity by getting muralis at home.
5. Even after being a regular student for many years, quite a few souls still have their own manmat (dictates of their mind), still have bhakti sanskars, and are not able to understand Baba 'as He really is'. If one starts studying muralis at home on his own, that is, without a senior BK explaining the real significance, and the deep aspects of gyan, there would be great loss ... the soul would interpret knowledge on the basis of his old sanskars and may propagate 'his own theory' to others too.
6. There may be a few souls who have taken this knowledge and are presently living in places where there are no centers. Such souls can contact their respective Zone in charge and be in touch with them so that some arrangement could be made to send muralis to them. Usually it is the hard copies that are sent.
7. We need to strictly follows the guidelines set by our seniors. Therefore with the interest of students' benefit / progress in mind, we can not send muralis via the internet.
Brahma Kumaris Today's Murli , BK Murli Today.
Brahma Kumaris Today's Murli , BK Murli Today.